Corono Virus (COVID 19) which originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan in November, 2019 has been declared as a Pandemic and the deadliest virus of the century. The coronavirus (COVID-19) has affected 192 countries and territories around the world causing it difficult for world leaders to deal with the pandemic.
The infected cases have gone up to 3,41,000 and deaths have reached 14,777 worldwide. To fight this pandemic at a global level, it is us as individuals who can initiate precautionary and safety measures to avoid getting infected and also infecting others. Most of the people who become infected experience mild illness and recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health and protect others by following these preventive measures.
Note some preventive Measures:
- Wash and sanitize your hands at regular intervals with an alcohol based sanitizer or soap
- Wear a face mask to cover your nose and mouth to avoid catching infection
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth to avoid transfer of virus to your body
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid going to crowded places. Stay away from people who are sick and down with cold
- Practice respiratory hygiene like covering your mouth and nose with a tissue while coughing and sneezing
- If your age is 60+ and if you have health problems like heart related disease, diabetes, respiratory problems etc. follow social distancing as a measure
- Try and stay indoors if you feel unwell with even the mildest symptoms
- Avoid eating outside food. Eat healthy food that can build your immunity to fight the virus
- Seek medical advice, if you feel sick or have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing
- Follow accurate public health advice and instructions
Social distancing has become the need of the hour today in this time of difficulty to combat the Corona Virus. The more you meet people, the more it spreads. Hence, it’s advisable to follow social distancing and stay safe indoors.
Let’s make home our destination for the next few days to prevent the spread of this life threatening virus so that in the coming months you can travel your dream destinations around the world.
Read more about COVID 19 here for your safety.
#LetsFightTogether #COVID19 #SayNoToCorona